Slide decks are everywhere. Like it or not, they’re the standard format for business communication. Why not get good at telling a story in this medium? I recently ran a training on how to build effective and attractive presentations.
What’s Darth Vadar doing up there? Watch the presentation to find out…
In the presentation, I go into length about:
- Creating story using “situation,” “complication,” “resolution”
- Writing compelling content that is specific, novel, and interesting
- Using standard page templates for specific purposes
- De-wording bullets to make them short and punchy
- Building attractive pages by paying attention to white space, etc.
- Making presentations better and faster with a few other tips and tricks
Please let me know what you think and leave a comment if this helps you!